Saturday, February 23, 2019

Catching Up

Wow!  It's been three years since I've updated this "new" blog.  Life just got in the way.  The scroll I had made for the children's tournament for Winter Revel won!  And I was told it became a pre-print.  Meaning, they are reproducing my scroll for their tournaments. 

I had so much fun creating that scroll, but looking back now, I see so many things that I would have done different.  😀 

Since then, I had a major surgery that put me down for a year for recovery.  Then on the year mark from that, I had to have my gallbladder removed which put me down for another couple of months for healing.  After that we closed on our new house and we moved into a new house.  I am just getting my craft room set back up.  And can't wait to start creating again. 

Of course, I need to create a new wardrobe for me and update Russ' garb, but then I can start being crafty with the scrolls.  It's all a work in progress, but we'll get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment